Sunday, February 13, 2011

What did you dream about last night?

I have weird dreams before and during shark week.

Nothing you guys would be interested in happened last night; however, Friday whenever I came home from school sick about 12:30 and immediately fell asleep mothered some strange dreams.

One of them included me going dizzy and not being able to see. It happened once, twice, maybe three times a week, then started progressing to several times a day. I went blind and insane. I don't know what this is trying to tell me but it may have something to do with the fact I was dizzy before I slept, my eyes felt weird and I've had operations on my eyes. But that's just a guess.

In another, I felt like I was being followed, or chased, and I didn't know who or what was following me and...well, I couldn't get away. At one point I was in the basement of my grandparents' house, and for some reason it was like a parking garage. When you went downstairs, the right side was totally normal, but the left was like...parking area. The stairs also had a hall leading to it, really, and what would have been a room down there led to another part of the garage.
I was looking for something down there, a drink probably, and I hear this...VRRM VRMMM sound. I turn, and this car is like...growling at me. Then it started to try and chase me...so I ran into the hallway, it tried to turn, but wound up skidding into the next room. And for some reason, the skidding and me running thing I seemed to be watching from a security camera. The car was either a Hummer or an old British taxi. HUGE range of difference there but it was really, really shiny and looked brand new so I'm not sure.

And in a third dream I had that afternoon? I went into my grandparents' basement, into the kitchen, and there was a box (like an old milk crate) setting on a table. I looked through it and there were old movies and books and stuff in it.

I found The Last Unicorn and nearly flipped a poo.

Ask me stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment