Sunday, June 12, 2011

Contact Information

If you want to contact me then go ahead and check out the following:

Email: steamgeared@yahoo.com

Through my email I can give you my MSN and Skype contact names.

If you don't want to email me:

Railguns.sheezyart.com

I'll be uploading art there to store it, though I'm not sure if I'll be hanging out there very much. You can drop me a comment there if you'd like, or through a private message. I can also give you my MSN or Skype information through there, as well.

Skype and MSN

If you want to talk to me through Skype or MSN, I'll be on Skype as Away a large percentage of the time, considering Mike is here and, since I'm basically being kicked out of my own house in less than a week for a while, and will be at Mike's house for a while until my mom comes to her senses, emailing me would probably be a better idea and yadda yadda.

OR comment here and I can give you my MSN or something then just delete the comment or email it to you or whatever /blargh

No comments:

Post a Comment