Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Bed Is Warm

Sooo it's currently 2:30 and I have to find a way to kill some time until Boyfriend gets his butt comfortable and warm in bed and I can talk to him.

So I'm just going to ramble again until he does so and until I'm able to.

Guys, my bed is so warm and soft. I don't want to leave it. However, I have to pee, so this may be a bit of a problem. Never mind. Decided that the need to pee was greater than the desire to stay in a warm, cozy bed. It's...kinda nice to be really cold, though, and then crawl back into a warm bed to get warm again. Warm warm warm. Warm. Did I say it enough? Warm.

I have like, a comforter, sheet, down blanket, three fleece blankets (maybe four? I dunno) and a knitted/woven/something wool and polyester and something else that's really warm and soft blanket all on my bed.

Simply put; my bed is really, really toasty right now. I just wish Boyfriend was here so that I would have something to cuddle. But as for now, I only have the big comfortable, soft, squishy body pillow that he got me for Christmas to squeeze and hold and be creepy to cuddly with. Soon he'll be here though, and then I can be all creepy cuddly with him.

God, guys. It's like, 2:42. I still have to murder and bury roughly ten minutes. I really need to go to sleep now, but I also need to talk to Boyfriend. I know I'll have enough time to talk to him between now and the rest of forever, but goddammit, I need my loves goodnight. Not even sleep will get in the way of this now, nuh uh.

Must get bedtime I love yous. Because I'm a creepy, clingy, needy, lovey girlfriend. Yes.

Also, Other Best Friend, even if it's cold, you still need your sleep, so I'd appreciate it if you tried to sleep.

Okay.
Got my bedtime ilys.
TIME FOR SLEEP

FINALLY

I am so boned for tomorrow.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment