Monday, January 24, 2011

Goddammit. II

I just woke up not too long ago, looked at the clock and saw it was about 7. Which means I was asleep for four hours. I'm kinda tired, mostly pissy, and I need sleep, but I realized that I probably won't be getting any sleep until tonight. Since, you know. I have a feeling the two hours of delay that I have will be spent going to dumb places on the internet and laughing (somewhat hysterically) at those dumb things (yet still there will be nothing to do on the internet, and I will complain about it instead of doing anything different), eating biscuits, taking my medication, playing with my grandparents' neighbor's dog and generally doing everything but sleeping.

However, now I must make said track to my grandparents. My parents of parents of grand. Of grandness.

Anywho, I'm in the RAV now, riding over icy roads and having to listen to my brother's shitty-ass music that pissses me off to listen to normally but this morning it's really bothering me because I swear to ALLAH that the only thing this guy is saying is 'IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD, I THINK ABOUT IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN' and he keeps 'singing' (more like mumbling it out like a retarded seal) it over, and over, and over and fucking OVER again. Goddammit, I'm so angry this morning.

This is when I put in my earbuds and start listening to...
 


...I WANT TO RECONCILE THE VIOLENCE IN YOUR HEART, I WANT TO RECOGNIZE YOUR BEAUTY IS NOT JUST A MASK. I love Muse. So sue me.

Wooooo I'm on the road parallel to the clusterfuck of traintracks. sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I am a snake for some reason. Actually that was just because of the turn. I had to hold my laptop and it just so happened my finger hit the 's' key.

Typing in a car is hard.
Wait. Typing in a MOVING car is hard.



Far away from the memoriiiiiies, of the people who caaaare if I live or diiiiie.
MY LIIIIIFE YOU ELECTRIFY MYYY LIIIIFE.

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm a Muse-a-holic. I've been one for years now.

Please help me. Or not. Actually, don't. I'm pretty fine with my musical obsessions right now.

I just realized; I'm hungry. I haven't eaten much since probably 8 last night, which is really late for me to eat, but oh well. My stomach hurts, though, so I'm afraid to eat. Baww. Maybe Grandmother will make me some biscuits. Oh, biscuits, how I love you.

I'm almost there time to put laptop away and everything.

Okay so I'm back, and with biscuits, muthafuckas. They're kinda tough and chewy but that's okay. They still taste absolutely amazing and warm and I never ever ever get breakfast, so this is awesome. Never mind, it was just that one biscuit that was kinda tough. The other half of it and the other biscuit are perfect, guys.

I wonder if there's anything to drink. I need something to drink since I need to take my medication but I don't really want to stand up and go into the basement to check, partly because I believe with all of my heart and soul that there's nothing down there to be...drank...drunk...something.

Also, Saved By The Bell is on and it's really awkward. That one chick Kelly keeps kissing Slater and I'm just like GODDAMMIT THIS IS THE LAST THING I WANT TO SEE/HEAR THIS MORNING. STOP IT DAMMIT STOP IT. I HATE THIS SHOW. I KNOW SOMETIMES IT'S FUNNY, BUT IT'S JUST ANNOYING RIGHT NOW.

And there was this really creepy 5-hour-energy commercial on and the lady drinks it so that she wants to work out and she does and at the end of the commercial it zooms in on her face and she's just like, LET'S DO THIS and I'm like oh jesus god no.

I checked YouTube for it, but they only had this one.


Let's do this.

Jesus fucking CHRIST I was actually going to sleep, but my idiot brother took the couch, the spare bedroom downstairs smells like his BO or whatever the hell, and I'm not going upstairs because I'll lose all track of time since there are no windows in the two upstairs bedrooms. Plus I haven't been up there since Boyfriend has. Which has been about a month now. I don't like this house, it smells of smoke and basically gives me an asthma problem every single time I walk in.
Asthma attack = me freaking out = panic attack. So much fun, guys.

Gahhh.

Whatever.

I have to be in school in an hour and a half. Major do not want. Ughhhh why can't they just cancel. I'm so sleeepyyyy. Best Friend? Other Best Friend? Boyfriend? Make me sleep before midnight. All of you have to harass me about this.

...But I do have major insomnia so I'd wind up not sleeping until like, 3AM, or I'd sleep a couple hours and just wake up and lay there forever until it's time to wake up and then I'll just be upset even more. And I'm already really tired and I don't need to be more tired.

I'm so tired and sleepy ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment