Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey So I Found This

I found this...quiz thing somewhere randomly on deviantART and since I don't feel like spamming my watchers there with another shitty journal no one would read, I've decided that I'll spam some people who see this with another shitty post no one will read.


This is seriously going to get personal, you ready?
★ If I wasn't, then why the hell would I be taking this? Gosh.

If you were caught cheating on a test, would you fess up?
★ Well, obviously. But I'd also never get caught, because I'd never do it in the first place.

The last time you felt honestly broken?
★ June 21st, 2010. On the 22nd even though it sounds totally cliché and stupid and retarded, boyfriend picked me up, dusted me off and told me he loved me and asked if he could be my boyfriend. It was adorable and sweet and he may not like me telling random people on the internet this but guys. Seriously.

Are you craving something?
★ Reese's cups, and I don't know why. Also, birch beer. Which I just finished the last of Saturday.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
★ Boyfriend.

Would you rather have ten kids, or none?
★ Uhhhh hard choice. Would Boyfriend care either way? Well. He can choose. I want kids but I'm not sure I could handle ten. /points to Boyfriend

What do you hear right now?



Is your bed against more than one of your walls?
★ No.

What’s on your mind right now?
★ Boyfriend.

Are you there for your friends?
★ Whenever they need me, and a lot of the time even when they don't. I'm an extremely clingy person. Why Boyfriend hasn't told me to leave him alone yet is beyond me.

Last person to see you cry?
★ Boyfriend.

What do you do when you get nervous?
★ Cry to boyfriend, whine, complain, and quite often get panic attacks. Then I complain and cry to Boyfriend some more and then I feel bad because I made him worry.

Be honest, do you like people in general?
★ Not really.

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
★ I'm betting between the ages of 23 and 26, though...24 sounds okay.

Does anyone completely understand you?
★ Boyfriend. Best Friend. Other Best Friend. At least, they know as much about me as I do about myself, so what that says, I'm not sure.

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you?
★ Yes. Other Best Friend and Boyfriend. Boyfriend? Many times.
Boyfriend, you will never lose me, ever. I am broken and stupid and a tad more insane (in the bad way) without you.

Would you be happier if life had a rewind button?
★ Only to be able to relive moments with Boyfriend.

Are you easy to get along with?
★ As long as you can put up with me being an idiot, yes. Unless you never shut the hell up and are annoying.

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
★ If I hated them why would I have a conversation with them
seriously I don't get people like that
what the fuck is wrong with you females

What was the last drink that you put in your mouth?
★ Pepsi even though I hate it and it is the devil's piss.

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
★ Before.

Do you like the rain?
★ I love the rain. And snow. Rain sounds nice, but snow is something I can play in with Boyfriend.

What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?
★ Harry Potter, with Mom and Brother

Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend?
★ Nosir I am no whore. I only kiss Boyfriend. And my cats.

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?
★ Concert

Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over?
★ Uh

Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry?
★ Lol. Yes. Stalker 1's ex.

Do you miss anyone?
★ Yes. Boyfriend.

Last person who made you cry?
★ My mom. And Boyfriend. Well, not Boyfriend himself but I said something stupid and then I felt bad and I thought he was upset so I cried.

Does your ex (or exes) piss you off?
★ Not them in particular. However, the things that they did to me I'll always be hurt and pissed off about. Like the cheating and trying to use me and do things to me I didn't want.

What are you doing tomorrow?
★ School. Talking to Boyfriend, Best Friend, Other Best Friend, and Stalker 1 and 2.

Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week?
★ I've never had a relationship that lasted less than 3 months. So no.
However, Boyfriend and I are in an amazing long-lasting relationship and...are technically engaged. Just not officially. So if any of y'all want to come to the wedding you'll have to let me know.

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
★ Boyfriend. And Other Best Friend. I see Best Friend every day and she never sees me out of school anyway. So we just...derp around during classes and in the hall. Boyfriend = cuddles and wonderful adventures through Walmart and the woods behind my house. Other Best Friend = hug give and adventures throughout my kitchen.

Have you ever been cheated on?
★ Yes. Multiple times.

Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
★ Meh. I used to try giving things my all, but nothing meant as much to me ever before as Boyfriend does now. He's the only thing and person I give my all to. Because he is mine and it's going to stay that way because I am creepy and obsessed and clingy and I love him so shut your face. I'm going to marry Boyfriend one day even if he says he doesn't want to. He says he does but sometimes I think he doesn't but that's just my paranoid self.
But he does.

Do you like cotton candy?
★ God yes. Straight sugar.

Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with?
★ Boyfriend.

Have you ever fallen asleep on someone?
★ Yes. Boyfriend. He is comfortable and my personal pillow. And blanket. And bed in general.

How has the past week been for you?
★ Kinda stressful and not without panic attacks, however, I have Boyfriend and Best Friends so I am all okay. I hope.

What is your current mood?
★ Boyfriend-want. Boyfriend-need. Also laughing because Stalker 1 is talking to me about Boyfriend, and Stalker 1's ex over Skype and it's somewhat amusing because butts.


And that is how I died.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment