Monday, January 24, 2011

Well, This Is Nice

my panic attacks ruin just about everything.
well in fact, they do ruin everything.

Because whenever one happens I can't breathe very well (or at all) so I just reply with simple things to those who I am talking to or I just won't reply at all because im too busy freaking out over not breathing to do much okay

God damn it. I hate this.

Randomly not being able to breathe is not fun. It feels like I'm dying. Which I basically am.
And fucking hell WHY CAN'T I STOP CRYING.
CRYING = SOBBING
In order to sob I need to breathe
jesus who thought of these things, i mean really

thanks for coming on without any warning, you fuckers. I hope you burn in hellfire for all eternity and have to witness your mother's corpse being stuffed with the feces of 1,000,000 badgers and then made love to by a giant toad.

You made me worry Boyfriend and now I feel terrible. Worse than what a panic attack does. I'm going to go cry and hate stuff now like typical emotional teenager


why does my body hate me

why

No comments:

Post a Comment