Monday, January 24, 2011

Of Chloroform And Nyquil

11:22pm
Jake: 
I cAn't sleep ;a;
Me:
:C
i was up until 4 am last night
I feel your pain
I am here
;n;
<4
...<3
Jake: 
Sorry
I'm on mi ipod
An it's slow
Me: 
ohhhh I see 
Jake: 
Butbutbut I'm _____ tomorrow
And I can't sleep. 
Me:
Chill
it'll be okay
but
you need to sleep
sleep will keep you kawaii desu.
Jake:
I know I'm just really excited
Me:
I know
Jake:  
I gotta be kawaiidesu
Me:
that you do
so you should sleep
Jake:
I'll take a nyquil or 2 or 9
This conversation is relaxing me
Me: *hands you a rag*
does this smell
like chloroform 
Jake:
You're good at talking sarah
Yes
It doe- 
11:28pm 
Jake is offline.



I guess it's good to know that I can chloroform people over the internet
this should make stealing children easier!


or maybe not since I don't really want to be arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment