Monday, January 24, 2011

Hi

This is going to be a post about Boyfriend. Because he makes me happy and he made me happy so now I'm happy so I'm writing this post.


I love Boyfriend.

He is great and adorable and sweet and perfect. More than perfect.

He puts up with me even though I'm slowly (and somewhat steadily) recovering from love-starvation, which makes me even clingier and more obsessive than I normally would be; and I'm already a really clingy needy person. I don't know how he puts up with me and my emotions. I don't know how he puts up with my 'randomness' and stupid shenanigans and ideas that I seem to have. But he does.

Boyfriend is always there for me whenever I'm upset. I'm really really annoying whenever I'm upset, because I get all fuck you I hate everything wait no I don't. I'm sorry. I love you, please don't hate me, but then again, I'm really really annoying even when I'm acting perfectly normal (for being me. Normal is apparently a relative term now). He always talks to me and somehow calms me down just by doing so. Just by hearing his voice, panic attacks have been diverted. Which is weird and has never happened before - as in, me talking to someone or hearing someone and winding up not freaking out. He just calms me down a lot.

Boyfriend somehow manages to make me calm down even when I turn into a creeper ready to explode at any waking moment and take out the entire planet. He makes me laugh even if I'm sad and crying so hard it looks (and feels) like my face is going to break. He makes me smile even if I'm crying. He somehow manages to cheer me up and make me happy no matter what mood I was in before. He is just that amazing.

Also, he can cook.

He tells me that I'm pretty and I don't believe him. But whenever I disagree he seems to be sad so I feel sad and then I feel horrible and he seems to be good at guilt-tripping me without meaning to. However, if he tries to guilt-trip me on purpose I will likely not get it because I am retarded.

I am quite surprised that Boyfriend has managed to put up with me for this long. I am irritating and a generally obnoxious person. I say stupid things a lot, I put words in the wrong order, I misunderstand a lot of things and I'm an idiot. But somehow he loves me anyway and for the love of all that is holy, I cannot figure out why. But at the same time, I don't care really. Because I just need him.

I love him. I'm going to steal and marry Boyfriend one day.

Just you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment