Monday, January 24, 2011

Lunch

I am currently at lunch with Best Friend. She is looking through another friend who sits here's Algebra book because she didn't do her homework. Or something.

Anyway this thing lets me write blogs but it won't let me like, read them. Or preview them. Or view my site. What the what.

We just found a phallic image in the book.

WONDERBARRRR

I should probably try to...well I can't remember what I was saying because I got distracted.

I should probably get off of this and see if it'll post because knowing this internet it probably won't. I would proxy or something but that would get me into *trouble* plus I'm just so gosh-darned lazy so that means I probably won't.

So have a picture of me and Best Friend.


Best Friend is on the left.

And yes, that is my face on the right.


We have magnificent mustaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment